Effective January 1, 2013, the City of Corpus Christi will require all inflatable amusement games or "Pony ride/petting zoo" vendors who wish to operate in City Parks and Park Facilities to obtain an annual permit at a cost of $220.00, from the Parks and Recreation Department.  You may obtain this permit through RecPro by setting up a customer profile, then processing the payment online by credit card. 

  Please have posted on site with each inflatable game used on City property:

  • Permit receipt – proof of payment. Multiple copies may be made for each inflatable game operated under your business.
  • Proof of liability insurance
  • A TDI Amusement Ride Compliance Sticker, which will indicate the expiration date of the inspection certificate, under Safety inspection requirements found in Occupations Code Chapter 2151. The sticker should be affixed to a major component of each ride in a location visible to the ride participants. 

The Texas legislature (TX82RHB 3570) insurance requirements for continuous air-flow inflatable amusement devices states that operators of Class B continuous air-flow inflatables must file with Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) a combined single limit insurance policy insuring the owner/operator against liability arising out of the use of the inflatable amusement ride/device in an amount of not less than $1 million per occurrence.  Vendors should be licensed with the state and provide proof  of liability insurance to  the City of Corpus Christi when requesting the annual permit, and all inflatable devices must be current on the TDI inspection list.”


The State of Texas requirements to operate continuous air-flow inflatable amusement devices can be found at the Texas Department of Insurance website, at  www.tdi.texas.gov


For current vendor list information changes or correction, please call (361) 826-PLAY.



Vendor Register

Vendor Permits
Inflatable Games Permit
PonyRide/Petting Zoo Permit

There is something for everyone. Join us!